Webbs Real Estate offers professional and honest advice about your investment property and manages one of the largest rental portfolios in Gloucester. Our professional team of Property Managers are committed, responsive and passionate about achieving successful outcomes for landlords and tenants alike.
Our office achieves the desired outcomes for landlords in the following areas:
* Strict screening process of prospective tenants
* Expert lease negotiation
* Timely and proactive communication
* Reduced risk of rent arrears through strict monitoring
* Detailed reporting on inspections and maintenance
* Comprehensive monthly and annual financial reports
Our property management team have a thorough knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act which guides the professional and appropriate management of your investment property.
Selecting the Right Tenant
Webbs Real Estate ensures that all measures are taken to find the right tenant for you and your investment property. Prospective tenants must first be taken for a viewing of the property. Should they wish to proceed, tenants will submit a tenancy application which requires them to produce details of their current and previous tenancies, employment history, identification details and any other information that may be relevant to their application.
Our team then carries out a thorough investigation of the tenants application, sourcing rental references from previous landlords or real estate agencies and reviewing their financial information. When we are satisfied with a tenants application, we will submit the application to you for final approval.
Once a tenant has been approved by the landlord, a Residential Tenancy Agreement (RTA) will be drawn up. When meeting with the tenant to sign the agreement, the property managers go through this document so the tenant understands their responsibilities. We include a Special Conditions section that reinforces some of the RTA but also addresses any issues not included.
Ongoing Management Services
As part of our ongoing management service to our landlords, we:
* Manage the collection of rent
* Rent payments are reviewed regularly and arrears followed up promptly
* Communications with tenants are documented
* If a tenant falls into arrears over 14 days we will contact you to seek instruction
* Schedules regular inspections and completes detailed reports
* Keep you informed of any maintenance issues over $300 in a timely manner
* Rent reviews are conducted as required
* Exit inspections are conducted at the end of the tenancy
* At month end rent is disbursed
* Pay tradespeople when necessary on your behalf and full details are provided on your statement
* Manage the payment of rates and water accounts for your rental property
Click Here to view the Landlord Information Statement
Click here to visit the NSW Department of Fair Trading’s Being a Landlord website.