– Ten year old McDonald Jones home with a single car garage, quiet location among other quality homes
– Three bedroom brick with a colourbond roof in an elevated position with great views
– Lounge room at the front, 8ft ceilings, tile floors throughout, split system air conditioning
– Combined kitchen, dining, family room with fan and sliding doors to the terrace
– All bedrooms have carpet, two with built-ins, third bedroom could be office
– Main bathroom has separate toilet, bath, shower and vanity
– Outdoor paved area with fan and secure backyard
This house is in an attractive position in Gloucester, has been beautifully maintained with terrific views to the Bucketts Mountains.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.