Boasting great rural views to the north-east, this modern 4 bedroom brick home has great features including split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and double garage. The dining room has glass sliding doors onto the alfresco dining area and adjoins a bright and modern kitchen with wall oven, electric cook-top, range-hood and dishwasher.
The main bedroom has a very generous ensuite with large shower and walk-in robe. All bedrooms have built-ins and ceiling fans.
Externally, the property has front porch with rural outlook, north-facing outdoor entertaining area and a fully fenced yard. Rainwater will be captured from the roof in a 5000L tank. The new owner will also enjoy 7 year’s builders warranty insurance for extra piece of mind.
– Modern 4 bedroom brick home with fantastic rural views
– Open plan kitchen/meals/family area spills out to alfresco entertaining
– Formal lounge at the front of the house enjoys rural and mountain views
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and generous ensuite
– Features include split system air-con, ceiling fans throughout, double garage
– Next to Babbler Habitat Walk (recreational parkland)
– Currently there are excellent tenants in the property bringing in a rental income of $330 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.