This modern, renovated split-level home is situated on the northern side of town within easy walking distance of the main street shops and Gloucester’s beautiful recreation area. As you enter the home you are greeted by a fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family room with slow combustion wood heater, split system air-conditioner, ceiling fans and hardwood floors. The kitchen is very well appointed with a 5 burner gas oven, 2 drawer dishwasher, 2 door fridge and a large breakfast bar. The 4 spacious bedrooms, all queen size, have built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom has a great ensuite & walk-in wardrobe.
This family home offers many other features, some of which include:
– An office with a built-in desk
– Undercover parking for 3 vehicles – a double garage 9m deep plus a carport
– A detached studio with air-conditioning and outside toilet
– A north-facing front deck that soaks up the sun
– A huge entertaining deck overlooks the back yard
– A large chook run, garden shed, wood shed and vegie patch
– Near level 4,032 sqm block
The property is currently renting to an excellent tenant for $350 per week. The tenant is in a lease until 13th December 2018 and would love to remain in the house.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.