This delightful house is situated in the small hamlet of Waukivory which has a friendly and active community centered around the restored Community Hall. The property operated as a school until 1979 and retains many of the original features (e.g. high ceilings, beautiful windows and timber floors). The living/dining area is flooded with light, has a wood burning heater and views in all directions. Two water tanks with a pressure system supply the house and the original weather shed out the back is a handy place to keep the mower and tools. The property has excellent mobile phone reception, plus TV reception and adsl is available. The current owners mow around the house but have left some of the property to vegetate naturally, creating an easy care meadow.
– A unique property located 19 kms from Gloucester on tar sealed road
– Original school house built in 1913, beautifully restored and enhanced by current owners
– Comfortable one bedroom house, oozing simplicity and charm
– Timber verandah, main living/dining area, galley kitchen, laundry and bathroom
– Set on two acres (approx), the property enjoys sweeping views of the valley
– School bus, garbage service and mail delivery five days a week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.