This 13.3 acre hobby farm is set in a stunning location in the Barrington Valley. The land is 100% useable, with topography best described as flat to gently sloping.
The renovated brick home is set among established trees in an easy care garden with picturesque views in all directions. This very comfortable home has been renovated and includes blue gum timber floors, cedar blinds, wood heater, fans and air conditioning. The property offers many options… just relax at your country retreat, or rejuvenate the vegie garden and orchard and run some some animals.
Water security is a feature with 3 water tanks, a dam and the ability to pump from the Barrington River. The house boasts verandahs on all sides, solar hot water, insulation in the roof and stock mesh boundary fencing. The 12.5m x 12.5m shed has a concrete floor, power and two roller doors for access. This property is located about ten minutes from the village of Barrington via a tar sealed road.
– 3 Bedroom brick and tile home with verandahs on all sides
– Situated on 13.34 acres in idyllic setting
– Blue gum timber floors, fans, air conditioning and slow combustion heater
– Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms, the main has an ensuite
– Renovated bathroom, kitchen and laundry
– Easement to the Barrington River with a 22 meg water licence
– Lock up farm shed, carport and orange orchard
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.