Bellbirds is a 17 acre bush retreat situated 30km west of Gloucester, between Cobark and the Bowman River. The block has an elevated building site and bush outlook with views through the trees. The block is east facing, mostly cleared and includes a permanent dam. The block has no power available, so it would be an off-the grid situation. Bellbirds is not fenced and has been priced to reflect this. Access to Bellbirds is via Mud Hut Road, a council maintained road.
– Access to Bellbirds is via Mud Hut Road, a council maintained road
– There is good public access to the Bowman River Reserve which provides secluded swimming holes and picnic spots
– There will be planned inspection days (generally these will be on a Saturday).
Alternatively interested persons can drive out to the block themselves.
DIRECTIONS to Bellbirds and Timbertops VIA THE SCONE ROAD (Tar-sealed most of the way)
1. Exit Gloucester via Thunderbolts Way at the Roundabout
2. Travel through Barrington Village and go across the Barrington River.
3. Take the Scone Road through Copeland and over Copeland Tops. Do NOT take the road to Nowendoc/Walcha etc
4. After going over Copeland Tops you will end up in another valley called “Cobark”.
5. Continue along the road towards Barrington Tops and Scone.
6. Do not take the left turn to Rawdonvale or Moppy. TAKE THE RIGHT TURN.
7. Continue along the Scone Road.
8. Mud Hut Road is off to the right about 3km past this intersection.
9. About 2km up this road you will go over a cattle grid. You are now in Mud Hut.
10. Continue for about 2km until you come across our FOR SALE sign on the left – It will have Bell Birds written on it – This is Lot 103.
11. You can continue along Mud Hut Road to Timber Tops (Lot 106) It will take you about 25-30 minutes to get to Bellbirds from Gloucester.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.