Timber Tops is an ideal bush/lifestyle retreat situated 30km west of Gloucester, between Cobark and the Bowman River.
This adventure block is nearly all natural bushland with 8 acres of cleared land off Mud Hut Road.
There is a large cleared area with an excellent building site with great views to the North and North West.
There is also a picnic spot on the Creek with a small water cascade into a waterhole, the perfect spot to cool off on a hot day.
The balance of the block is steep and covered in timber.
The block has no power available, so it would be an off-the grid situation.
Access to Timber Tops is via Mud Hut Road, a council maintained road.
NOTE: This is a proposed subdivision of a large rural parcel of land (Lots 50 & 51 on DP 753147). Whilst the surveying of the blocks has now been completed, the actual process for subdivision could take a month or two. Timber Tops has building entitlement, however actual building sites are subject to rural fire and council approval.
There is good public access to the Bowman River Reserve which provides secluded swimming holes and picnic spots
There will be planned inspection days (generally these will be on a Saturday). Alternatively interested persons can drive out to the block themselves.
DIRECTIONS to Timbertops and Bellbirds VIA THE SCONE ROAD (Tar-sealed most of the way)
1. Exit Gloucester via Thunderbolts Way at the Roundabout
2. Travel through Barrington Village and go across the Barrington River.
3. Take the Scone Road through Copeland and over Copeland Tops. Do NOT take the road to Nowendoc/Walcha etc
4. After going over Copeland Tops you will end up in another valley called “Cobark”.
5. Continue along the road towards Barrington Tops and Scone.
6. Do not take the left turn to Rawdonvale or Moppy. TAKE THE RIGHT TURN.
7. Continue along the Scone Road.
8. Mud Hut Road is off to the right about 3km past this intersection.
9. About 2km up this road you will go over a cattle grid.
10. Continue for about 2km until you come across our FOR SALE sign on the left – It will have Bell Birds written on it – This is Lot 103.
11. You can continue along Mud Hut Road (approx 1km) to Timber Tops (Lot 106)
It will take you about 25-30 minutes to get to Timber Tops from Gloucester.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.