The property enjoys a stunning setting nestled at the foot of Woko National Park and a 650m frontage to the Little Manning River. It comprises 247 acres which includes 16 hectares (40 acres) of cleared, gently sloping land around the house, rising to steeper bush at the rear.
The country-style weatherboard house is set in established gardens. The home has been significantly renovated but still needs some finishing off. It has generous living spaces and many attractive features such as:
• Verandas on 3 sides overlooking the garden
• Spacious open plan kitchen/meals with glass doors opening onto the veranda
-The Bosky wood-fired oven for cooking also heats water which is then circulated through house to assist in warming the home
-Separate electric oven and induction hot plates, large island bench, dishwasher
• Formal lounge room with open fire place and glass doors opening onto the veranda
• Three generous bedrooms, one with an ensuite
• A study or 4th bedroom off from the lounge room
• Sitting/theatre room at the front of the house
• Laundry with a third toilet accessed off the veranda
• 12 Solar panels on the roof and solar hot water
• Three large water tanks provide water to the house. A pump on the river fills a tank on the hill which gravity feeds water back to the gardens
– Large fully enclosed shed next to the house
– Three bay car shed
– Open 3 bay machinery shed and open 4 bay shed
– Good set of steel cattle yards
Fencing around the house is in good condition. There is maintenance needed on the fencing around the grazing land.
This is a great property with a great house in a special location. The river access is outstanding. It makes for a wonderful family home or would work well as a holiday retreat for you or as an extra income source. Situated 12km down Curricabark Road, about 25 minutes leisurely drive north west of Gloucester.