This is a property with so many possibilities. The block comprises 33.7 acres and is located on the edge of town (south side). Whilst it is currently a small farm, the R5 zoning (Large Lot Residential) means it could be subdivided into multiple blocks in the future. The home is beautifully appointed and the large self-contained flat is currently renting for $250 per week – this arrangement could continue or it could be set-up for holiday accommodation and guest visits.
– 3 bedroom (plus study) solar passive brick house with iron roof and verandas on four sides.
– Open plan kitchen with granite benchtops, island bench & breakfast bar, double pantry & wall oven.
– Combined kitchen family room with raked ceilings, pot belly stove, sliding doors onto the veranda and air conditioning.
– Separate dining and adjoining formal lounge with open fire place and sliding glass doors to pool side terrace
– All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. The generous main bedroom has a walk-thru wardrobe and ensuite.
– Tassie Oak Timber Floors in the kitchen/living room
– Spacious bathroom (bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet)
– The swimming pool in front of the residence gives the home a “resort-feel”
– The block is connected to town water, however a rainwater tank is used to top up the pool
Self Contained Accommodation:
There’s some fabulous self contained accommodation under the same roofline. It comprises:
– Combined bedroom, living and kitchen area
– Separate games/family room
– A huge timber bathroom with spa toilet and shower
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning, timber and concrete floors
The balance of the property is farmland which is divided into three paddocks, with five dams. There’s also a small set of yards at the entrance to the property. A wonderful lifestyle is on offer here and you should really take the time to come and inspect.