– Beautifully renovated 100 year old home with brand new kitchen, bathroom and laundry
– Situated east of town in the beautiful Mograni Creek Valley
– Completely off the grid with solar power, gas and gravity-fed rainwater
– Only 12 minutes to town via tar sealed road with mail, garbage and school bus
– Well watered by a creek and 4 dams (one is spring fed)
– Over 2.5km of brand new boundary fencing and 3 new cattle grids (no gates to open)
– New fully insulated shed and an excellent set of M&M stockyards
– Carrying capacity estimated at 38 breeding units or 45 dry cattle.
Privacy, serenity and a wonderful lifestyle are what you’ll discover at this beautiful 205 acre grazing property. The 2-3 bedroom home has been completely renovated inside and out with a brand new kitchen, bathroom and laundry. It is set in the middle of the property, 1.2km from the road. The property comprises 83 ha (205 acres) of rolling to hilly grazing land (85% cleared) with some timber at the back of the property.
Currently divided into 3 paddocks with 4 dams & a creek, plus an excellent set of M&M stockyards at the front of the block.
There is a new Colorbond shed (11.5m x 8.5m) with 2 roller doors and a workshop area. The shed is completely insulated with vermin proofing around the floor. A 5kw solar system has been installed so the site is completely independent of the grid. There are 21 panels on the roof of the shed and 24 batteries inside the shed to store power.
Water is captured off the roof of the shed and house, and stored in a 22,600 litre Duraplas tank. From here the water is pumped up to the old dairy at the back of the house paddock to a second 22,600 litre tank. From here it gravity feeds down to the house with plenty of pressure.
The property will carry 38 breeding units or 45 dry cattle. Close to town, just 12km NE of Gloucester via tar sealed road with school bus, garbage & mail services.
Agent Interest Declared