– 84 ha (208 acres approx) lifestyle/adventure block close to town
– Building entitlement with spectacular views of the valley
– 20% cleared with 3 dams and the ability to run some cattle (approx 45 cleared acres)
– Great weekender set-up with Colorbond shed and carport
– Located 10 minutes north of town at Bowman Farm
The block is located approximately 10km north of Gloucester in the Bowman Farm Valley.
Access to the property is via a right of way (gravel all-weather) off Bowman Farm Road .
The topography of the block is generally hilly with 4WD tracks accessing the higher ridge line to the rear of the property. Most of the block is bush/timber with approximately 20% cleared. There are 3 dams on the property and an old set of cattle yards.
Improvements include a Colorbond shed/garage with awning/carport on a concrete slab, and sections of new boundary fencing.
There is no power so it is an off-grid situation.
Good mobile coverage (Telstra).
The block has building entitlement and a suitable house site above the shed with spectacular views taking in the magnificent rural vista of the surrounding valley. These views coupled with the serenity and privacy of the block plus its handy location to town make it quite a unique proposition.
Lot 1/DP 116342
Block Size: 84 hectares/208 acres approx
Zoning: RU1 Primary Production