Over 22 acres of fertile brush country situated in the stunning Wallanbah valley, a leisurely 25-minute drive east of Gloucester and less than an hour’s drive from the coast. This wonderful small farm is located at the end of a quiet country lane with Sawpit Creek meandering its way through the property. This reliable creek offer spaces to cool off in the shaded pools and to setup a relaxing picnic and is situated directly below the house.
Some outstanding features of this property include:
– 3 bed/2bath country-style farmhouse with a stunning northerly outlook over the property
– Over 500m dual frontage to Sawpit Creek, with many picnic areas and swimming holes
– The block is fully fenced into one large paddock (fully stock-proof)
– Separate, fenced house yard for the kids to play
– A leafy rainforest area just below the house on the creek
– New roof with insulation, hardwood floors, high ceilings
– Large chicken coup, shed (double garage) with workshop area
– Air-conditioning, slow combustion wood heater plus an open fire place
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to acquire your own private rural sanctuary. Contact the Webbs office today on (02) 6558 1507 to book your inspection.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.