You have to check out this impeccably presented 3-bedroom home in a very private position on 115 acres with a 260m frontage to Lawlers Creek. It comprises 16 acres of cleared land at the front of the property, the balance is forested hills with excellent trails.
The home is stylishly decorated and loaded with features:
• A king-sized master suite with a WIR and huge ensuite boasting both a shower and bath
• 2 queen-sized bedrooms and a generous main bathroom with separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen/living/dining with gas cooking, large island bench and Caesarstone benchtops
• Vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors
• Picture windows allow the natural light in and capture the views
• Wrap around verandah on three sides with sliding doors from the kitchen/living/dining
• Slow combustion heater, off the grid solar system, gas hot water and 113,000 litres combined water storage
Other improvements include:
• A fantastic character-filled 10mx10m fully enclosed shed with shipping container lockable area
• 2 bay machinery shed, for storing the farm equipment
• Undercover BBQ area and camp amenities
This stunning property is located in the magnificent Monkerai Valley not far from Riverwood Downs. If you are looking for a quality property that offers high standards of comfort and privacy and like the thought of life off the grid then you need to book in some time to experience the wonder of Lawlers Creek.
FIRST OPEN INSPECTION Saturday 27th March at 1:30pm – Prior registration is essential
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.