Outstanding rural/residential block (2.478 hectares/6.1 acres)
Privately situated in the village of Barrington
Gently sloping topography
The large dam is a standout feature and a meeting place for lots of water birds
A fully enclosed shed (18m x 8m) is set up for comfortable weekend accommodation:
– tiled living room & kitchenette
– shower, toilet, gas hot water, power, sewer and town water
– large poly tank approx 25,000 litres
– room for two vehicles and a workshop
– mezzanine level for extra storage
– 4 air conditioners (living room and 3 bedrooms)
This block is fully fenced with room for a pony.
It is zoned R5 (large lot residential) and has building entitlement with minimal covenants.
A level pad with services has been constructed ready for you to build your dream home.