Kykardi Ridge in the Tipperary Valley: 41.41 hectares; 102.3 acres approx
Kykardi Ridge is a really well set-up small farm with excellent infrastructure and frontage to Firefly Creek. IT enjoys 180 degree panoramic views of the surrounding valley. In addition to the creek and several troughs, stock water is supplied from a large central dam that held water all the way through the drought. The farm is broken into 5 main paddocks and carried 20 steers through the drought. There’s a solid set of stockyards with vet crush and water storage and generally good fencing
The block has building entitlement, and the current owners have made several significant improvements which include:
1. The Barn Shed
– 3 bedrooms plus mezzanine with room to sleep more, ensuite to the main bedroom
– Fans in all rooms, slow combustion wood heater, roller blinds, insulation to the roof and whirly-birds
-Large open plan kitchen, living and meals with slow combustion wood fire
– Well appointed kitchen with island bench, dishwasher, large oven, microwave and exhaust fan
– Main bathroom with claw-foot bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet with hand basin
– Mobile reception, free to air TV, Security system with camera
– Large double carport, large water tank, Rinnai gas hot water system
2. The Machinery Shed
– 2 enclosed bays with roller doors
– concrete floor with power and lights
– 2 open bays
– a large water tank
3. The Containers and Carport
Two shipping containers with a carport out front provide additional shelter and secure storage.
4. Motor Cross Track
The owners have also constructed a motor cross track in the north east corner of the property.
Kykardi Ridge is located 17km west of Krambach via Firefly Rd or 30km east of Gloucester via Titaatee Creek Rd and is a convenient 45 minutes drive to the coast (Forster and Hallidays Point).