Afflecks Run is a fabulous 101 acres of fertile brush country comprising long rolling ridges located in the scenic Tipperary Valley.
– Secluded Firefly Creek frontage provides idyllic shaded picnic area
– Several fantastic house sites all with stunning views
– Improvements include a 3 bay lockup shed and working cattle-yards with a fully fenced holding yard
– 50 cleared acres (approx) with the potential to clear/clean-up more (10-15 acres)
– A pocket of Flooded Gum plantation in the southern corner
– Power nearby and suitable for off-the-grid with mobile reception and waste collection
– 31 km east of Gloucester and 18km west of Krambach
Afflecks Run is an attractive easy to work property loaded with potential for further improvement. With several excellent, easy building sites and wonderful scenery your rural dream starts here.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.