– 100 picturesque acres of gentle grazing land
– Outstanding 6 bedroom country-style home
– Loaded with living space
– Verandahs on all sides, undercover entertaining area, inground swimming pool
– Generous self-contained guest accommodation
– 3 excellent 4 bay farm sheds including one with 2 cool rooms
– 10kw solar array with 5kw battery back-up
– Undercover parking for 6 vehicles
– Water is a feature with several large dams and Mail Stables Creek
– Carrying capacity estimated at 25 dry cattle
– Situated 25km east of Gloucester and 8km from Krambach via tar-sealed road
Applegum Retreat is guaranteed to impress. The residence is privately located and set well back from the road, overlooking a series of dams which provide a stunning water feature. The house is generous in every way, from the 6 bedrooms to the spacious timber kitchen, to the huge central living room with atrium style ceiling, polished hardwood floors and slow combustion heater. There are 3 bathrooms in the residence including two ensuites as well as a bathroom in the guest accommodation. The kitchen opens onto the outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the inground pool and an enormous and beautiful old Applegum.
Close to the house and overlooking the pool is a large (16mx8m), fully enclosed shed which has been converted to very comfortable guest accommodation. In addition to this shed there are another three large 4 bay sheds – two fully enclosed with concrete floors. One of the sheds has 2 cool rooms, previously used for keeping flowers which were commercially grown on the property.
There is ample water storage from several large tanks plus a pump on one of the dams supplying water to the gardens. The series of dams run approximately three quarters of the way up the property drought-proofing the grazing land as well as providing postcard water features.
In our opinion the property will run 25 dry cattle year round. Given the gentle topography, including some large flat paddocks, there is good scope to harvest silage to cater for supplementary feeding.
Applegum Retreat has excellent infrastructure and can accommodate a large extended family whilst achieving primary production status. It is conveniently located between Gloucester and the coast, just 8km west of Krambach and only 35 minutes’ drive to Hallidays Point and Forster/Tuncurry.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.