This beautifully appointed, 4 bedroom residence is situated in an elevated position with a northerly aspect, overlooking the Barrington River Valley. It’s only a short stroll to Rocky Crossing, one of the Barrington River’s most popular recreation areas. It’s a fantastic family home with two very generous living rooms – both open onto the large veranda that wraps around the home on three sides. The main living room is open plan, extending from the kitchen and incorporating a large dining area. The second living room could service the main ‘guest’ room and could easily be set up as a dedicated B&B or farm-stay. So many fabulous features including:
• ‘Caesarstone’ kitchen with a large picture window above the sink. Storage space abounds and there’s a huge island bench for food preparation, a pull-out pantry plus a Rayburn wood-fired oven. Stainless steel cooking appliances, porcelain double sink, skylight with remote control blind and an extractor fan with external motor.
• King-size master bedroom has an ensuite, new air conditioner and its own private balcony.
• Double garage underneath with internal stairs, workshop and storage area
• Slow combustion wood heater, 5kw solar system and NBN satellite dish
Outstanding Improvements include:
1. Large fully enclosed 18.5m x 8m shed with 2 auto roller doors and one chain roller door. LED lighting and power throughout plus outside illumination
2. Power and water below the shed to a site that was planned for an inground pool
3. 14m x 7m shed with double garage, utility room and carport/skillion with power and LED lighting and outside illumination close to the house
4. 200,000 litres of rainwater storage (1 x 80,000lt, 2 x 60,000lt)
5. New large dam and second smaller dam plus new fencing along the road
6. Room for a couple of horses in the paddock in front of the house
Services include mail, garbage and school bus. This stand-out rural acreage is located only 16km by tar-sealed, flood free road from Gloucester in the Barrington River Valley.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.