Make your tree change on this beautiful 30 acre block and run your own business from home.
With high speed NBN connection plus mobile 4G reception, this location is sure to attract plenty of interest from people looking
to run a home based business in a peaceful rural location.
The property comprises a substantially renovated and beautifully presented 4 bedroom home on 30 clean, pasture improved acres.
With stunning 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside, the location is simply outstanding and is conveniently
situated just 8km north of Gloucester.
Some of the many features include:
– Formal lounge/dining room with raked ceilings and large slow combustion fire
– Open plan combined kitchen/meals/family with raked ceilings, travertine-style floor tiles
– Caesar stone bench tops and ‘Falcon’ double oven with gas cook-top
– Fabulous outdoor entertaining area at the back of the home
– Stunning landscaped fire-pit overlooking the river and farmland beyond
– Built-in robes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms and a walk-in robe and ensuite for the master bedroom
– New L.E.D. lights, carpet & plantation shutters, ducted, four zone air-conditioning, freshly painted throughout
– Television points in master bedroom, lounge, kitchen, outdoor area and games area.
– Double garage with twin remote roller doors
– Outdoor games/BBQ area
– 4G mobile reception & NBN – fixed wireless
The topography is best described as flat to gently rolling and is divided into 5 easy to manage paddocks. The property has been pasture improved through several regular applications of fertiliser combined with controlled grazing. Water security is accounted for with a 450m frontage to the Bowman River, seasonal creek, two dams and 3 x 22,000 litre water tanks, topped up by a portable fire-fighting pump on the river.
Water to the house is initially filtered at the tanks and then by carbon filters for the kitchen and a plumbed line into the fridge.
Fresh produce is grown in the 6 bed netted vegetable garden, including 3 wicking beds, which are great for maintaining moisture all year round. Collect your farm eggs from the large chook palace. Completing the picture is a fully enclosed two bay shed with carport and undercover storage.
A small farm lifestyle that will be hard to beat!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.