Brushy Mountain is a picturesque lifestyle farm only a short 12 minute drive from the township of Gloucester. Offering 96 acres of cleared grazing land and fertile soil, the opportunity to start your own market garden and run a small herd of animals is no longer just a dream. Some of the many features of the property include:
– 3 bedroom farmhouse with large eat-in kitchen
– Generous bedrooms, 2 with ceiling fans
– Multiple living rooms and enclosed verandahs
– 6.6kw solar system with 20 panels
– Gas hot water, 2 split system air conditioners and slow combustion wood heater, Satellite TV and internet connection
– Garden shed with electricity and water
– Cattle yards and chook run
– Established gardens with more then 20 fruit trees including mangoes, avocados, pecans and citrus
– A seasonal creek runs through property plus 3 large dams and several smaller dams including a spring fed dam.
The property is 100% cleared and would run up to 25 steers year round. A flat area near the house and creek has deep soils, and would be the ideal spot to grow your own food with a water supply on tap. To cap it off, the old dairy has been converted into guest accommodation/games room with new split cycle air conditioner, complete with a full-sized snooker table included in sale.
This is an affordable small farm that offers so much to anyone wanting to put their roots down in the beautiful Gloucester district. It’s conveniently located close to town, just east of Gloucester, with tar-sealed road access and only half an hour to the Pacific Highway at Nabiac. Organise your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.