OPEN FOR INSPECTION SAT 12th SEPTEMBER 10:30am – 11:30am
Prior registration essential
If you are looking to escape to the country this might be the one!
– 5.86 hectares (14.5 acres) with character cedar cabin
– 2 bedroom loft and veranda overlooking the crystal-clear creek
– Ceiling fans, slow combustion wood fire and plenty of living room downstairs
– 2 bay lock-up shed plus carport with power
– Fertile, park-like gardens with mature fruit and shade trees
– Frontage to Camp Creek plus a permanent well in the back yard
– The front of the block comprises 3 acres of flat land including the cabin
– The balance of the land is steeper and runs uphill to the east
– The views from the top of the hill are special – if you have the energy this is a wonderful place to watch the sunset
– 25 minutes scenic drive Northwest of Gloucester in the Upper Bowman Valley
This charming property allows you to run some animals and grow your own fruit and vegies. Listen to the birds sing. Enjoy the country sunsets and watch the creek flow by as you read a book under the tree. You can’t help but relax and feel the stress leave you in this tranquil setting.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.