You will love living in this superb position in the heart of Gloucester with the main street moments away along with parks and rivers. Positioned to the west the home has uninterrupted outlook to the stunning Bucketts Mountain ranges.
Inside, this three-bedroom home is all about easy living and functionality with the bright light filled rooms, the attractive clad home with iron roof still featuring original moulding. Other features of the home include:
• Three-bedrooms, master with built-ins
• Lounge room at the front with air conditioning and stunning views of the Bucketts
• Centrally located kitchen with electric cook-top, wall oven and breakfast bar
• Two appealing modern bathrooms
• High ceilings with original moulding
• Internal laundry
• One car garage with undercover car parking or additional outdoor area
• Fabulous undercover entertaining area
• Private, child and pet-friendly back yard
• Neatly landscaped, low maintenance grounds
• Solar panels and water tank
• Conveniently located within walking distance to shops, schools, and main street
This unique home enjoys views to the Bucketts Mountains from the front patio, along with views of the Mograni ranges from the rear and of the hills to the north. The charming three-bedroom home offers opportunity for a range of uses and will be desirable to a range of buyers including renovators, investors and first home buyers.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.