This character 1920’s weatherboard cottage will instantly charm you with its original features and slice of Gloucester’s rich history. It was in many years past the site of the first bakery and there are still reminders of this period to be found in the yard. Located in the ‘heart of Gloucester’ the appealing north facing home provides views to the Mograni Range from the front veranda.
Some of the many features of the property include:
– 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, 3 with built-ins
– Living area with original mantle, slow combustion heater and air-conditioner
– Spacious kitchen/meals
– High ceilings and original timber flooring throughout
– Front veranda and back deck
– Street appeal with large frontage
– Generous, near level fully fenced backyard with rear lane access
– Double carport
This cute 100 year cottage has aged well. She does need a bit of love but has great bones and with a little effort could easily be transformed into something very special. The yard has so much to offer with plenty of space and a level profile, just waiting for you to create your own private backyard sanctuary.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.