Boranel North is a magnificent parcel of rural grazing land (Lot 12/10248) offering 448 acres of gently rolling ridges and an outstanding 1.4km frontage to the Cobark River with a 29 megalitre water licence. Along the river there are impressive, established gums which provide sheltered grazing to a large section of the river flat. Most of property is cleared except for 40-50 acres at the rear of the property. The timber in this area also provides good, sheltered forest grazing.
– In addition to the river there are 3 good dams and Boranel North never ran out of water in the big drought of 2019
– There are several excellent building sites with inspiring 360 degree views. I cannot stress just how amazing the views are from the potential house sites and power is on the block.
– There are steel cattle yards and mobile service in the middle of the property
– Access to the property is off tar-sealed Scone Road and a well formed gravel Right of Carriageway.
– The vendor advises carrying capacity of 120-140 cows and calves
– Located 40km west of Gloucester at Cobark, the foothills to the World Heritage Listed Barrington Tops
This is a fabulous large grazing block with great house sites, excellent river frontage and power available. Start creating your dream rural lifestyle now and contact Gary Ferris to arrange an inspection of this very special property.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.