This tastefully and fully renovated Federation-style home is situated on a park-like block that runs down to the Gloucester River. The leafy outlook from the back of home will impress, as you listen to the sound of the river rolling by. It’s sure to tick all the boxes offering so many features:
– 4 Bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and ceiling fans
– 2 spacious modern bathrooms
– Large contemporary kitchen with dishwasher
– Open plan living & dining area leading to a large entertaining verandah
– Split system air-conditioning
– Double carport, large shed/workshop both with lights and power
– Large 2000sqm block – 1 of only 4 houses fronting the river reserve
– Quiet and private location 700m from the Main Street
– Owner looking for a long-term tenant to make this their home
– $520.00 per week with the inclusion of a ride on lawn mower, must be serviced annually through nominated servicing agent.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.