This 10 acre farmlet delivers privacy and a perfect, peaceful country lifestyle. Located in the scenic Tipperary valley east of Gloucester and only 40 minutes drive to the coast, it’s a rural package that offers so many wonderful features including:
– 3 bedroom weatherboard house with polished hardwood floors and new carpet in the bedrooms
– Large kitchen and adjoining meals with slow combustion wood heater
– Generous family room
– Verandas on two sides
– Fabulous outdoor entertaining area with iron fire-pit
– 6m x 6m fully enclosed Colorbond shed with power and concrete floor
– 7m x 6m open bay shed with lock-up and power
– 15m x 6m open farm shed for the tractor and stock feed
– Teenager’s retreat with power, shower and toilet
– 2 bay carport, 6 water tanks (18,000 gallons), electric HWS
– Landline, mobile, internet/WiFi
– 4 paddocks, dam, cattle yards with crush and loading ramp, dog kennels(4)
– Mail delivery to the house, garbage service, school bus 8km
Within easy reach of Newcastle, this property is situated 30 minutes from Gloucester, 25 minutes to Nabiac, 17 minutes to Krambach and 40 minutes to the coast (Forster/Tuncurry).
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.