‘Dolina’ is a beautiful 4.15 acre park-like property with superb access to the Little Manning River and its cascading rapids, spa pools and quiet deeper stretches where you can paddle a kayak.
The country-style four bedroom home faces east overlooking the grounds which are gently sloping and have been beautifully maintained by the current owner. You will enjoy the wonderful surrounds from the excellent undercover, outdoor entertainment space with two BBQ areas.
Some of the many features of the property include:
– Open plan living/meals with slow combustion heater and air conditioning
– New kitchen with chef’s oven and dishwasher
– The main bedroom has an ensuite, ceiling fan and skylight and opens onto the fernery. The other bedrooms all have built-in robes/storage
– A new gazebo directly overlooks the river
– A beautiful grassy flat area runs along the river with shade trees and fire place – the ideal picnic and camping spot
– The gardens have a variety of fruit trees including feijoa, lime, orange, lemonade, fig and lemon trees and there is a beautiful feature dam below the BBQ area near the house
– A fernery along the western side of the house provides a cooling effect in summer
– Water security is excellent with 5 water tanks and a pump on the river which supplements the rain water captured off the roof
– The 24m x 8m machinery shed has a slab floor, lock up bay/workshop, power and lighting
– Double carport with plumbing and power
– Satellite TV, satellite broadband, mobile service, solar hot water, mail delivery twice a week and school bus
‘Dolina’ is a country paradise, a place to relax and enjoy nature that you will want to share with your friends and family. It is situated at Coneac, less than 20 minutes leisurely drive north-west from Gloucester via tar-sealed road.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The first scheduled inspection will be Saturday 23rd January at 12:30pm. Prior registration is essential.