From the moment you step out of your car, Eagle Top is sure to catch your attention. The current owners have lived here since 1993 and have created something quite special. This large rural-lifestyle property comprises 435 acres in the stunningly beautiful and mountainous country to the north of Gloucester with Spectacle Mountain providing a grand backdrop at an elevation over 460m. Eagle Top blends into this wonderful, rugged landscape with so many outstanding features including:
– Architect designed 4BR house (Drew Heath in 1999/2000)
– Separate architecturally designed guest studio near the house
– 33 acres of cleared land around the house plus 10 acres of fertile, flat paddocks across the road along the river
– The balance (and majority of the property) is bush with long, well-formed trails that go up into the mountains
– 1.5km of river frontage to the Manning River with a secluded swimming hole to cool off in the hotter months
– The Blue Gum plantation (established in 1995) and the tall trees near the entrance to the property make a great first impression as enter the property
– The old converted dairy has a deck and concrete floor providing so many possibilities for the artist, artisan or craftsman
– Other improvements include a large machinery shed, old stables and chook run
– 5kw solar system with battery and ample water storage from 4 water tanks
– Raised veggie gardens and countless fruit and nut trees, outdoor bath and shower
Located 28km north of Gloucester on Thunderbolts Way, Eagle Top will not fail to impress. Book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.