Escape to the high country at Nowendoc.
Here’s a property offering a quiet life where you can be highly self sufficient raising animals and growing food on the productive soils of your own 15 acre farmlet, with a beautiful rural outlook over the rolling, vast countryside. The milder climate of the high country makes it ideal for growing apples and stone fruit as well as running a mob of sheep or goats. The property is easy to work, as it is clear and mostly level with 5 dams and a spring that has never run dry. The property is divided into two main paddocks and could easily be further subdivided. It is nestled on the edge of the hamlet of Nowendoc, and located midway between Gloucester and Walcha.
• Original weatherboard house with hardwood floors, brick piers and new iron roof
• The house used to be the venue for local community dances in days gone by
• North facing front veranda
• Large, open central living room and separate formal loungeroom
• Norsman firebox keeps the home snuggly warm in winter
• 3 bedrooms (the lounge could be a 4th)
• Kitchen with new oven
• New hot water system
• Back veranda overlooking the farm
• A number of rural sheds including a 2 bay garage and large open machinery shed
• The sale includes a tractor and various implements to help you maintain the property
This fabulous small farmlet is situated 80km north of Gloucester and 70km south of Walcha via Thunderbolts Way. If you seek serenity and a self-sufficient lifestyle free from the hustle and bustle of city living then maybe you need to take a drive to Nowendoc?
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.