An attractive 4 bedroom brick and tile home on a large 8,116 sqm block with established gardens and quiet northerly aspect to the rear. The home is privately set back from the road and has many features including:
– A return front veranda that overlooks attractive, established gardens
– Formal lounge room and dining room
– Centrally located kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
– Family room with slow combustion wood heater
– The family room opens onto a private, undercover entertaining area overlooking the rear of the property
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Built-in wardrobes to 3 bedrooms
– 2 car garage with an automatic roller door
– 2 bay shed/workshop with 2 roller doors, power, lights and toilet
– Ducted air-conditioning and Apricus solar hot water system
This is the perfect opportunity to secure a great family home in the sought after village of Barrington.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.