This farm is perfect for someone who is looking for a project and enjoys hard work. Put the effort in on the house, land and fencing, and you will have a wonderful and productive small farm in a quiet and scenic location.
– 70ha/173acres small farm close to town
– Live in the 3BR farm house while you renovate and fix up this handy property
– The house has air-conditioning, a slow combustion fire and two showers. It is quite liveable but needs significant renovation including a new bathroom
– Garage and detached sleep-out with toilet for guests
– Large fully enclosed Colorbond machinery shed
– Titaatee Creek runs in and out of the property for approximately 700m
– Flat sections along the creek, rising up to some steeper sections
– In addition to the creek there are 2 dams and several water tanks
– Pastures comprise kikuyu, clover and native grasses and the soil has good water retention properties
– Year round carrying capacity is estimated at 30 C&C
– Fencing varies from good to poor in places. There is a section where the boundary fence is non-existent. This section is flat and relatively easy to work.
– Access is via the Bucketts Way then a council-maintained gravel road for 2km (all weather)
The Titaatee Creek valley is a small, pretty valley boasting fertile, red brush soils. It is located approximately 18 kilometres to the east of Gloucester and is only a 45 minute drive to the beautiful beaches of Forster and Hallidays Point. It enjoys safe water and a reliable rainfall with an average 40 inches (1,000mm) pa.
Are you ready for the challenge?
For more information or to organise an inspection do not hesitate to contact Gary Ferris