“St Martins” is a fabulous small farm comprising 147 acres of fertile brush country and all the infrastructure you need to get your cattle enterprise underway. It has been running as a successful Brahman stud for a number of years.
Some of the many features on offer include:
– Comfortable 3 bedroom home with plenty of living space, a great outlook and 3 water tanks
– Large machinery shed with skillion off to the side and plenty of parking space for at least 4 vehicles and a 5,000 gallon rain water tank linked to the house tanks
– Dairy with power and lights next to the steel stockyards
– The property is divided into 4 main paddocks and 3 smaller holding paddocks
– The current owner has installed an excellent water system with a centrally located 27,000 gallon tank on the hill which gravity feeds water to all troughs in all paddocks and the yards
– Firefly creek runs through the front of the property and a reliable spring at the dairy doesn’t run dry (even through last summer’s drought it had water)
– Carrying capacity is estimated at 40 dry cattle
– Pasture is kikuyu, paspalum, rhodes grass and native grasses
This farm is ready to go and situated approximately 15 minutes drive from Krambach and 25 minutes from Gloucester via Council maintained gravel road.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.