• Outside this lovely two bedroom unit you can sit back and admire distance rural views on your own spacious timbered deck.
• Entry is through a glass sliding door that leads you into an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
• Features in the kitchen are timber doors and bench tops with a chef cook top and oven.
• Tiled flooring in the bathroom / laundry includes a bath/shower, toilet, vanity and exhaust fan. There is a separate sink for the washing machine and plenty of space to mount a dryer.
• The spacious main bedroom has room for a free standing cloths cupboard and the second bedroom has a built-ins with curtains.
• Upstairs is a very large attic styled room featuring timber flooring, ceiling fan and air conditioning. There is plenty of room for guests to stay or a great retreat for the kids to play.
• Comfort is assured with split system air conditioning downstairs and carpet is laid in the lounge room and bedrooms.
• This unit enjoys a convenient location just a short stroll to the main street shops
• Currently tenanted for $250 per week