Deceased Estate – Must be Sold
If location is important then this property is a must to inspect.
• Fabulous northerly aspect running down to the Gloucester River Reserve.
• Park-like back yard with access to the river – the perfect spot to cool-off on a hot summer’s day.
• Stunning views from the large back veranda – you can see and hear the river from here.
• You’ll feel a hundred miles away from everything but the reality is you are just a 700m stroll to the main street.
• Dining room and open plan kitchen and living room opening onto large veranda
• 3 bedrooms upstairs – The master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe also opens onto the veranda
• Large enclosed veranda with plantation shutters
• Downstairs is an undercover courtyard, teenage retreat or guest accommodation and a laundry with toilet and shower
Situated on a large 1,998 sqm block, the home has been partially renovated but needs some further work. It is being advertised as Expressions of Interest. Being a deceased estate the property must be sold and the vendor is motivated.
This could be your opportunity to secure a property in outstanding location with enormous scope to add real value by further improving the property.
There are only 3 other properties that have access to the river in this location in Cook Street
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations