‘Kamali’ means perfection and is of Arabic origin. This delightful property delivers on its name, being situated on a private and peaceful bend in the pristine Gloucester River. Some of the features of the property include:
– A beautifully presented, 4 bedroom mud brick home with excellent thermal properties
– Access to the 800m river frontage is fantastic, with a wonderful private swimming hole
– The improvements to the property are ideal for the horse enthusiast (and handyman) with
a great shed, stables and all-weather dressage arena
– Well maintained grounds in a picturesque location
– 6 Paddocks around the house allow you to have the horses close by
– The outlook to the escarpment across the river is stunning
– Animals are also well catered for with 4 secure shelters for dogs, cats, ducks and
– 25 minutes from town via tar-sealed Gloucester Tops Road
The home was built in 1999 and the current owners have lived here since 2003. It is easy maintenance being tiled throughout with verandas on all sides. There’s an open plan kitchen/meals/living room with large slow combustion heater and ceiling fans. There is a second living room which could also be an extra bedroom.
The property has 3 water tanks in addition river water can also be pumped to supplement the house and shed tanks. Improvements include:
– Double carport with lock-up storage
– Large shed (4 bays) plus 4 stables and a feed storage area for the horses
– 60m x 20m all-weather dressage arena
– Dog pen, duck house, chook run, horse wash bay, netted vegetable garden
There is a large paddock on high side of road (approx. 38 acres). Most of this area is steeper bush, but there are 7 cleared acres with a spring fed dam.
If you are looking for a great lifestyle on the river with some nice acres around you, then ‘Kamali’ might just be the place to call home.