Occasionally, a very special property comes along that well and truly stands out from the rest. This is such an occasion!
Kingfishers Run is a 46 hectare (113 acre) piece of paradise that comprises a fantastic mix of high quality grazing, with stunning rainforest and riverside camping and picnic spots. Accessed by a short 20 minutes’ drive on tar-sealed road from Gloucester, your place to escape the worries of the world is waiting. Some of the many outstanding features of Kingfishers Run include:
– 1.4km private frontage to the Little Manning River
– 50% is level and gently rolling grazing land
– The other 50% is bush and rainforest
– A selection of camp-sites along the river
– Several wonderful swimming holes and 3 sections of rapids
– Several deeper sections of river where you can paddle a canoe
– Building entitlement, power (including transformer) and phone line situated on the block
– Great views up the valley from several possible house sites
– A lookout over the river to the valley beyond and Woko National Park
Build the house of your dreams, run some cattle or horses and experience the lifestyle that most people will only ever dream about at Kingfishers Run.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.