Boasting great rural views to the north-east, this modern 4 bedroom brick home has great features including split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and double garage. The dining room has glass sliding doors onto the alfresco dining area and adjoins a bright and modern kitchen with wall oven, electric cook-top, range-hood and dishwasher.
The main bedroom has a very generous ensuite with large shower and walk-in robe. All bedrooms have built-ins and ceiling fans.
Externally, the property has front porch with rural outlook, north-facing outdoor entertaining area and a fully fenced yard. Rainwater will be captured from the roof in a 5000L tank. The new owner will also enjoy 7 year’s builders warranty insurance for extra piece of mind.
– Modern 4 bedroom brick home with fantastic rural views
– Open plan kitchen/meals/family area spills out to alfresco entertaining
– Formal lounge at the front of the house enjoys rural and mountain views
– Main bedroom with walk-in robe and generous ensuite
– Features include split system air-con, ceiling fans throughout, double garage
– Next to Babbler Habitat Walk (recreational parkland)
– Currently there are excellent tenants in the property bringing in a rental income of $330 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
– PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING –
“Thank you for your interest in our listing. We wish to ensure that whilst acting responsibly, we continue to serve all of our clients; both buyers and sellers, by continuing to offer properties for sale through our online mediums. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to click the Email Agent button and send through any questions you may have regarding this property. We are working remotely and will answer promptly. Please notify us if you would like to schedule an inspection and we will arrange this for you as soon as possible.”