Situated in the tightly held Thunderbolts Estate, the north-facing block comprises 6,157m². The immaculate 4br brick and tile home was built by a local builder and offers the perfect family space with stunning views to both the Bucketts and the Mograni ranges. Set amongst other quality homes on a level block this property will be desirable to a wealth of buyers including growing families, renovators, investors, and retirees.
The property enjoys stunning views of the Mograni range from the east facing front porch and has a great enclosed entertaining area to the rear for the hot summer days with ducted air conditioning. The other features of the home include:
• Three bedrooms with 4th bedroom/study, three with built-ins
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and bay window
• Spacious formal lounge with carpet, picture windows and sliding door access to front verandah
• Large kitchen with meals area, breakfast bar, electric oven, ceramic cook top and integrated dishwasher
• Generous laundry with storage and storage in hallway x2
• Main bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
• Ducted air-conditioning and overhead fans
• Single car garage with internal access and carport, two bay 6x8m shed with roller doors
• Solar electricity and solar hot water
If you are looking to secure a small acreage within our communities finest estate, look no further than 26 Moonlight Circuit. Call Walter Scifleet on 0437 994 491 or Clair Deen on 0409 497 767 to book an inspection.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.