Myocum is a stunning once in a lifetime farm nestled in the Bowman River valley. Comprising 274 acres that ranges from river flats against the 500m+ (approx) frontage to the beautiful Bowman River to rolling hills and steeper brush country, this farm has something to offer everyone. Myocum boasts an immaculately presented modern 3-bedroom home with stunning views from every window.
A signature feature of the home is the expansive balcony that over looks the valley and the sunny entertaining spaces ensure that you have the perfect spot for your morning coffee to watch the sun rise or the best vantage point with a cold drink to witness an incredible sunset.
The outstanding features of the home include:
– Enormous open plan living and kitchen area with 3 metre ceilings, new slow combustion wood heater
– Huge chefs’ kitchen with walk in pantry, stainless appliances, large serving bench and underfloor heating
– Master bedroom including home office, walk in wardrobe and large ensuite
– Beds 2 & 3 with access to central bathroom
– Ducted air conditioning, new led lighting, internal and external blinds underfloor heating to kitchen and bathrooms and new black-butt flooring
– New decking and handrails
Additional to the house is a freshly remodelled dairy that now creates a 2-bedroom guest retreat with a large living space and north facing balcony. Just a short walk from the main residence this space offers your guests or family members complete privacy.
The property has great shedding that includes a huge, enclosed machinery shed with attached 1 bay enclosed workshop, a 4-bay open machinery shed and a large lockup garden shed.
The current owners have spared no expense in creating a truly magnificent space and have made significant improvements to the farm since purchasing. The include but are not limited to:
– 9km of new rural stock fencing including 44 new gates
– 4 x new 25,000l, 2 x 2,500l and 1 2000l water tanks creating excellent water security
– New post and rail entries
– Planted over 200 new trees
– Cleaned out all 4 dams
– Re-formed the driveway and installed piping to negate water damage
– New steel cattle yards
This list contains some of the improvements but nowhere near all of them. A full list can be supplied if requested.
The frontage to the stunning Bowman River not only provides the perfect shaded areas to cool off in the warmer months, it also provides to the farm via a 28ML water licence.
Myocum is a truly breathtaking rural paradise and is sure to attract loads of attention when taken to the marketplace. Book your inspection with Walter Scifleet at Webbs Real Estate on 0437 994 491 today!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.