Are you looking for a project?
Large, attractive lifestyle blocks close to town are quite a rarity. This pretty block comprises 92 ha (227 acres) and is just 10 minutes north of Gloucester. It needs a lot of work but has some fabulous qualities on offer:
– The block has building entitlement and power is connected
– Oakey Creek runs through the front of the property
– The northerly aspect provides wonderful views over Bowman Farm to the mountains in the distance
– Most of the property is hilly and covered in timber with some stunning mature eucalypts and a PVP in place until November 2026
– The front of the property it is gently sloping with 20 acres (approx) of cleared country and another 15 acres at the back
This property is not for the faint-hearted, as it has been badly neglected and needs a huge clean-up. This is a BIG project.
An enormous amount of garbage and scrap has been left on the property and it comes with the sale.
If you have the vision and motivation, you will be able to turn Oakey Creek back into the beautiful property it once was.