The property enjoys a stunning setting nestled at the foot of Woko National Park and a 650m frontage to the permanent Little Manning River. It comprises 247 acres which includes 16 hectares (40 acres) of cleared, gently sloping land around the house, rising to steeper bush at the rear.
The country-style weatherboard house is set in established gardens. The home has been just been painted on the outside significantly renovated. It has many attractive features, some which are listed below:
– Verandas on 3 sides overlooking the garden
– Spacious plan kitchen/meals with glass doors opening onto the veranda
– Bosky wood-fired oven for cooking and heating of water (then circulated through house)
– Separate electric oven and induction hot plates
– Large island bench, dishwasher, air-conditioning and lots of storage
– Formal lounge room with open fireplace, glass doors opening onto the veranda, floorboards and high ceilings
– A study or 4th bedroom off the lounge room
– 3 generous bedrooms, one with an ensuite
– Air conditioning in the main bedroom and selected rooms throughout.
– Main bathroom has underfloor heating. Perfect on those chilly mornings.
– New carpet in lounge room and bedrooms
– Beautiful polished hardwood floors elsewhere
– Theatre room with heater
– Laundry and separate toilet accessed off the veranda
– 12 Solar panels on the roof and solar hot water
– 3 water tanks provide water to the house. A pump on the river fills a tank on the hill which gravity feeds water back to the gardens
Large enclosed shed near the house
3 bay car shed
Open 3 bay machinery shed and open 4 bay shed
Good set of cattle yards
Fencing around the house is good, however there is some fencing needing to be done on the grazing land
Summary: This is a great property with a great house in a special location. The river access is outstanding. It makes for a great family home or would work well as a holiday retreat as an extra income source. Situated approximately 12km down Curricabark Road, about 25 minutes leisurely drive north west of Gloucester.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.