This gem of a rural-lifestyle property comprises 20 acres and overlooks the Little Manning River. There are 6.6 acres cleared and the balance is bush. It is separated from the river by a narrow strip of crown land (Lot 130 on DP 43897) which effectively allows direct river access to the river and an excellent swimming hole in front of the property. The property was originally set up as a truffle farm and immediately in front of the house are 330 English and French Oak trees which were planted 14 years ago. They are in an enclosed paddock with a dedicated automatic watering system. The house enjoys a private location with verandas on three sides providing stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Features of the house include:
– Generous garage with a roller door, PA door and direct access into the house
– Open plan living with combined kitchen and meals
– Raked timber ceilings, air-conditioning, slow combustion wood fire and ceiling fan
– Two sets of sliding glass doors to the veranda
– Huge main bedroom with generous bathroom and walk in robe (note: this is the only bathroom upstairs).
– Two bedrooms plus study (or 4th bedroom)
– Combined laundry/bathroom with toilet and shower
– Games room
– A large tank receives water pumped from the river and supplies it to the oak trees
– Rain water is collected and pumped up the hill (two tanks) and then gravity-fed back to the house
– A large shed on the hill with a roller door and PA door for storage of farm equipment
If you are seeking a smaller rural property, with great river access and spectacular scenery in a private location, then look no further. Located 27km north-west of Gloucester along Thunderbolts Way at Tibbuc.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.