Delightful 10 acre hobby farm located in the picturesque Waukivory Valley. A fertile and level block with Waukivory Creek running along the eastern boundary.
– Substantially renovated cottage with new eat-in kitchen
– Three living areas, air conditioning, slow combustion wood heater, open fire
– Two spacious bedrooms, main with an adjoining room used as walk in robe & study (could be converted to third bedroom)
– Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
– New verandah at the rear provides for undercover outdoor entertaining with great outlook over the farmland to the north
– Front & side verandahs overlook the established gardens
– Four bay shed with two roller doors and two open bays plus a skillion
– Double carport, garden sheds and chook sheds
– Four water tanks totalling 45,000 litres
– Electric hot water and satellite broadband
– 21km east of Gloucester via tar sealed road
This is a great little property with lots of the hard work already done. And yes there is still scope to further improve it. If you are looking for a charming small farm then you must inspect!
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
– PLEASE REGISTER NOW FOR A PRIVATE VIEWING –
“Thank you for your interest in our listing. We wish to ensure that whilst acting responsibly, we continue to serve all of our clients; both buyers and sellers, by continuing to offer properties for sale through our online mediums. We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to click the Email Agent button and send through any questions you may have regarding this property. We are working remotely and will answer promptly. Please notify us if you would like to schedule an inspection and we will arrange this for you as soon as possible.”