The Tipperary Valley is a beautiful and fertile area situated 30 minutes east of Gloucester and 40 minutes from Forster on the coast. With its rolling hills and crystal clear babbling streams, the scenic area delivers a relaxed and quiet country lifestyle. It is here you will discover this wonderful 10 acre farmlet with excellent infrastructure and a cosy country cottage with everything you need to disconnect from the busy world. The property has so many features on offer including:
– An attractive 3 bedroom cottage with beautiful views over the property and surrounding landscape
– Verandahs on two sides and an fabulous undercover outdoor entertaining area with fire pit
– Large kitchen/meals area & generous family room
– Air-conditioning and wood heater
– 6m x 6m enclosed garage/shed with power, plus a double carport
– 7m x 6m open bay shed with lock up & power
– 15m x 6m open farm shed
– Outside, shower and toilet
– Excellent water security with 6 water tanks and a dam
– Divided into 4 paddocks with a good set of cattle yards
– Satellite TV and broadband, Telstra 4G mobile
A walk in walk out sale, you will have everything ready to enjoy yourselves or earn an income on Airbnb with this gorgeous country home on 10 grassy acres.
Just over 3 hours to Wahroonga (Sydney), less than 2 hours from Newcastle, 20 mins from Krambach and its fabulous country pub, 30 mins to Gloucester, and 40 mins to the beaches of Forster, this centrally located property means you can have it all.
Located on a quiet road, with few neighbours, you will be surrounded by stunning bird life and enjoy open rolling hill views for miles.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.