This 18 acre property is situated 32km north of Gloucester and has a fabulous 400m frontage to the Gloucester River where you can fish, swim or paddle a canoe. The location is just 1 ½ km from where the Gloucester River joins the mighty Manning River and offers some the best water recreation in the district. You’ll love the secluded, park-like grounds, of which 11.5 acres is cleared and the balance is bush with many beautiful, mature eucalypts creating your own private forest wonderland. Some of the many other features of this property include:
• Building entitlement with an extraordinary, level house site overlooking the river
• Easy access to the river with your own pebbly beach, excellent bass fishing and platypus sightings
• Generally good fencing including post and rail and new steel fencing in the NE corner of the property
• Well set up for the horse enthusiast with an arena and 2 shelter sheds
• Two large concrete water tanks and irrigation outlets around the property
• A transformer on the block and power underground to the metre box next to the building site
• Septic tank installed and ready to connect
• Cedar-clad, lockable storage shed with carport at the house site
Lifestyle blocks do not come any better than this – a top quality block in such a magical, riverside location is very rare. It’s ready and waiting for you to build your dream home, to either live permanently or as a weekend escape.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
Thursday 6th January 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Saturday 8th January 11:00am – 12:00pm
Registration for an open inspection is essential.
Please contact the agent, Gary Ferris from Webbs Real Estate to book your place.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.