The 247 acre property enjoys a stunning setting nestled at the foot of Woko National Park and a 650m frontage to the permanent Little Manning River. It comprises 40 acres of undulating grazing land. The balance is steeper bush.
The country-style, weatherboard house is set in established gardens and has many attractive features:
– Spacious combined kitchen/meals with glass doors opening onto the veranda
– Bosky wood-fired oven/heater plus electric oven and induction hot plates, large island bench & dishwasher
– Formal lounge room with open fireplace
– 3 generous bedrooms plus a study or 4th bedroom
– Polished floorboards, high ceilings, air-conditioning
– Main bathroom with underfloor heating
– New carpet in lounge room and bedrooms
– Theatre room
– 12 Solar panels on the roof and solar hot water
– 3 water tanks provide water to the house
Large fully-enclosed shed near the house
3 more sheds
Good set of cattle yards
10 meg water licence and pump house on the river
Fencing around the grazing land is in need of attention in places.
This is a great rural-lifestyle property good shedding in a special location. The river access is outstanding. Situated approximately 12km down Curricabark Road, about 25 minutes leisurely drive north west of Gloucester.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.