‘Samanyolu’ is Turkish for “Milky Way”, a direct reflection of what you’ll discover at this incredible property as you gaze into the night sky.
– A beautifully presented, open plan, 3-bedroom brick home in a commanding position
– Unbeatable, expansive views of the valley and mountains
– 116 acres of long rolling ridges comprising fertile brush soils
– Huge fully enclosed 5 bay shed with concrete slab throughout
– Long frontage to Lennans Creek runs along the boundary of the property
– Generous open plan living with large kitchen and picture windows that pull the country views inside
– Slow combustion heater, hardwood floors and raked ceilings in the living area
– All bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins, the master with walk-in robe
– Large bathroom with shower, bath and twin vanities. Separate toilet
– Situated in the beautiful scenic Tipperary Valley, 18km west of Krambach, 30km east of Gloucester and just 25 minutes from the Pacific Hwy
If you are looking for quality rural land, fresh air and views second to none, ‘Samanyolu’ is the place for you.