If location and lifestyle are important to you then Seeonee just might top the class.
This superb 5 hectare (12.4 acre) property boasts a commanding position between the Barrington and Gloucester River valleys, with unsurpassed views in both directions. The generous brick and tile, country residence enjoys a northerly aspect with wrap around verandahs on three sides. A stunning new in-ground pool sits in front of the house, with a gazebo and entertainment area enclosed with glass fencing to capitalise on the rural outlook.
The main residence is well appointed and sure to deliver a relaxing and comfortable lifestyle with such features as:
– A master bedroom overlooking the pool with double wardrobes, a dressing room and generous ensuite
– 2 more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Spacious carpeted lounge room with open fireplace and bar
– The dining/family room has raked timber ceilings and is adjacent to the kitchen which includes a double oven, breakfast bar, dishwasher, built-in microwave and walk-in pantry
– A large study/utility room and undercover BBQ area
– Second guest/family bathroom and separate laundry
– Air conditioning in the lounge room, master bedroom and guest bedroom – ceiling fans throughout
In addition to the main residence is a recently renovated, fully furnished cabin with new kitchen and bathroom suitable for use as a teenagers retreat, guest accommodation or to provide a separate income stream. The cabin is air conditioned and also has a slow combustion wood fire and a screened-in Queensland room.
Seeonee offers so many wonderful features, some of which include:
– Well-tended and established gardens with mature citrus, stone fruit and macadamia nut trees plus an enclosed veggie patch
– An extensive underground irrigation system to support the trees and gardens
– 2 dams, one rigged with fire-fighting pump and hoses
– 2 x 20,000ltr rainwater tanks plus 1 x 9,000ltr irrigation water tank
– Water security is assured with an easement to the Gloucester River, a 1 megalitre water licence and an electric pump on the river
– A fully fenced grazing paddock with water supply provides the ability to run some livestock
– Extensive solar array, 6KW inverter, 3 phase power, satellite + free to air TV and internet
– 2 bay shed with roller doors, 2 garden sheds and undercover carport
– 2 septic tank systems (1 for main house, 1 for cabin)
– Services include garbage collection, postal delivery and school bus
Seeonee’ is only a short drive from Gloucester via tar-sealed road and within easy walking distance of Rocky Crossing, a popular recreation and picnic spot on the Barrington River. It is also an easy drive to beautiful Gloucester Tops National Park and the world heritage listed Barrington Tops National Park.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.