Rediscover your freedom and live the life you have always dreamed of with your own retreat in the picturesque Tipperary Valley.
– An excellent grazing block comprising 133 acres/54 hectares of fertile brush country
– Old dairy with power connected – it could be converted into weekender accommodation
– Set of yards with loading ramp accessed from the council maintained gravel road
– Firefly Creek frontage at the front of the property plus two dams
– Currently divided into 3 paddocks
– Topography is hilly with pasture comprising kikuyu, paspalum, rhodes grass and native grasses.
– The block has building entitlement and building sites with stunning valley views
– Carrying capacity is estimated at 25 steers
St Marys is located in the Tipperary Valley approximately 15 minutes drive from Krambach and 25 minutes from Gloucester. Access is via 9km of council maintained gravel road.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.